Thursday 21 April 2016

I LOVE NIGERIA

I love Naija, No be lie. Hmmmm.. I really do not want to concentrate on the Saraki Saga, Fuel Crisis, Budget passage etc. I know it is very hard to be thankful for things especially during this time. But trust me Nigeria could have been worse than this if God had not been on our side. The Bible says we should pray for the peace of Jerusalem for those that love it. As much as possible, this blog is set to bring out the positive sidea of Nigeria and how we can better ourselves to be a positive influence on others.

Love God.Love Nigeria.Pray for us.We really need prayers.i think am really out of words for today.

Just before i leave the page.who has been feeling this heat of late? I have something about electricity to talk about. Nigeria wastes about $7billion in gas flaring.This is enough to power Africa.

#LETUSSAVENIGERIA

No comments:

Post a Comment