Wednesday 2 March 2016

ITS ONE MONTH

Yaaayyy!!!!! Its been one month exactly i started. Since the beginning of this year,there has been a revolution to follow your passion. Do what you love and do not care about making money. So, I decided to start blogging. For the life of me i never thought i knew how to write. I still don't know to though...lol. But hey its a process. You don't get there in a day. I remember my first post. I don't even think i got any like or comment but i started anyway. The thing about writing is that the more you read, the more you get better at the game. Let me share the two main lessons i have gotten from blogging:

1. Be Persistent: Some things do not come easy somethings. You just have to be a go-getter about it. If you want to be a master at anything, i once heard you must have spent 1000 hours at it. This requires a lot of patience and persistent. I get tired too sometimes especially when i do not get any like or comment. It can be very discouraging and i just want to quit a times.

2. Start:  You never know where your passion lies if you don't try something new. I never knew i could write. But i just decide to give it a go and here we are one month after. So why not start today and you never know. Some people may end in Hell not because they stole but God will ask a simple question. I gave you a talent; what did you use it for. Do not bury that passion.Some of us cheat ourselves by collecting  a monthly salary. You are much more than that. Try something new and your passion may just turn into a money making venture.

#LETUSSAVENIGERIA

No comments:

Post a Comment