Thursday 3 March 2016

SMILE.LIFE IS TOO SHORT



















Yayyyyyyy. Its FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII wait for it...... DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. How i long wait for this day and finally its here. Life is to short to be all grumpy. The highest we can live on this earth is 200 years compared to a lifetime in eternity. Glorious!!!!. So Fridays are my "just relax day" "chill" "dont worry".  I mean why worry. It is not easy i know to take these things of your mind. But you know what i realized with time i this my small life, the things i decided to leave have been things that have worked out by God without even my help. So here is my own Naija Just for Laughs Gags. These jokes are from laughfactory.com


1. A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, "We are all human beans."

2. In a Catholic school cafeteria, a nun places a note in front of a pile of apples, "Only take one. God is watching." Further down the line is a pile of cookies. A little boy makes his own note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."

3.A recent worldwide survey showed that out of 2,146,703,436 people, 94% were too lazy to actually read that number.

4. Instead of "the John," I call my toilet "the Jim." That way it sounds better when I say I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

5.Q: Is Google male or female?
   A: Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion.

6. Q: Can a kangaroo jump higher than the Empire State Building? 
    A: Of course. The Empire State Building can't jump.

7. Teacher: "Which book has helped you the most in your life?" 
    Student: "My father's check book!"

8. A man got hit in the head with a can of Coke, but he was alright because it was a soft drink.

9. Why is it that your nose runs, but your feet smell?

10. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.


#LETUSSAVENIGERIA


No comments:

Post a Comment