Thursday 25 February 2016

SOME FRIDAY HUMOUR

So i have decided that jokes belong to Fridays. Just a little something to calm our nerves down. Life is already complicated, let us not make it harder than it already is. So take a chill pill, relax, smile, help someones, be happy, forgive,jump, scream. Do whatever makes you happy. Here are some quotes that i found really hilarious. I got them from thoughtpick.com and Laughfactory.com Read and Laugh.







1. My grandfather always said, “Don’t watch your money; watch your health.” So one day while I was watching my health, someone stole my money. It was my grandfather!

2. One day, I showed up late for work. The boss yelled “You should have been here at 8:30!” I replied: “Why? What happened at 8:30?”

3. I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.

4. The only reason people get lost in thought is because it’s unfamiliar territory.

5. To generalize on women is dangerous. To specialize on them is infinitely worse.

6. If ugliness was a crime, you would be serving 3 life sentences.

7. I’ve been in love with the same woman for 49 years. If my wife ever finds out, she would kill me!

8. A murderer, sitting in the electric chair, was about to be executed. “Have you any last requests? Asked the chaplain. “Yes,” replied the murderer. “Will you hold my hand?”

9. Note – The key to a good relationship is the key. Give me back the key.

10Wife: "I look fat. Can you give me a compliment?" Husband: "You have perfect eyesight."


11Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"

12. What happens to a frog's car when it breaks down. It gets toad away.




N.B: They are just jokes and this is not to indict anyone. Please do not take any personally.


Life is too short. Take a good laugh. Everything will be alright in the end. If it  is not the alright, it is not the end. TGIF.Whoop whoop... Hope you had a good laugh! :)


#LETUSSAVENIGERIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment